Florida SHOTS makes it easy to input and manage vaccinations such as influenza, pneumococcal, shingles, and Td/Tdap.
Significantly Increase Your Recordkeeping Efficiency with Florida SHOTS.
- Easiest way to comply with Section 465.189, F.S., the state’s statutory reporting requirement
- Automatically upload patient shot records
- No downloading or upgrading software is required
- Avoid duplicate vaccines with access to immunization histories for patients across the state of Florida
- Easily comply with reporting requirements and stay up-to-date on the latest vaccines
- A simple batching linkage from Florida SHOTS to your existing billing, practice management, or EMR software makes it easy to get started
Enroll in Florida SHOTS
By law, pharmacies are now required to report all vaccinations such as influenza, pneumococcal, shingles, and Td/Tdap doses administered in Florida SHOTS.
Florida SHOTS 101
Florida SHOTS 101 is a short recorded webinar that covers the basics of logging into your Florida SHOTS account and navigating the menu items.
VFC Resource Guides
Download one of our VFC resources guides for topics such as temperature logs, VFC vaccine orders, and annual enrollment in Florida SHOTS.
Automate with Data Exchange
Provided a linkage can be developed between Florida SHOTS and your current recording software, pharmacists may now participate in data exchange.
To get started with data exchange or request help with an existing data interface, contact the implementation specialist who supports your software.