Maintain immunization records, create DH Form 680s, ensure patients stay up-to-date, and manage VFC vaccine orders with Florida SHOTS.
Florida SHOTS Saves Your Office Time and Money.
- Immunization status and DH Form 680s accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- No software to download or upgrade
- Online system-certified and electronically signed DH Form 680s
- Automatic reporting, recall, reminder, and inventory functions
- Reduced paperwork and record keeping
- Printable DH Form 680s required for school, camp, and child care providers available in seconds
- Immunization reports for managed-care organizations
Enroll in Florida SHOTS
Physicians across the state have found Florida SHOTS to be a real time-saver. Apply for your free Florida SHOTS account and receive confirmation within 3 business days.
If you are a health care provider, who has not already enrolled in Florida SHOTS, but you are interested in participating in the COVID-19 Vaccination Effort, click HERE
Train on Your Schedule
Whether you are a newly enrolled office or just need refresher training to stay up-to-date on the latest tools, free training tools are available 24/7.
Browse Additional Resources
Our resource library has information about 680 forms, VFC temperature data loggers, the latest Florida SHOTS newsletters, marketing materials to promote immunizations to your patients, and FAQs.
Register for Meaningful Use
Immunizing providers are required to submit shot data on an ongoing basis to qualify for federal Meaningful Use reimbursements.
Find a Certified Provider
Review qualification criteria, and what this means for your practice, as well as a list of certified software providers that are currently participating with Florida SHOTS data exchange.
Talk to Parents
Resources are available on the American Academy of Pediatrics and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) websites to support you in your vaccination efforts and conversations with parents.
Participate in Data Exchange
Instantly report and access immunizations in Florida SHOTS in real- time and eliminate the need for dual data entry.
- To get started with data exchange or request help with an existing data interface, contact the implementation specialist who supports your software.
- Our implementation specialists will walk new data exchange participants through testing and implementation.
- Be sure to verify shots data was sent through your data exchange link.
- Learn how to generate and understand the upload log report.