When pre-booking COVID-19 vaccines in Florida SHOTS, enrolled providers should keep in mind the following items:
- Only the Enrollee, Primary or Back-up VFC/VFA coordinators can complete the pre-booking in Florida SHOTS.
- COVID-19 vaccine is shipped in multi-dose vials containing 6 doses (Pfizer) 5 doses (Janssen) and 10 doses (Moderna).
- Vaccines are shipped in the following minimum quantities: Pfizer (1170 doses); Moderna (100 doses), and Janssen (100 doses).
- A provider who does not have the ability to vaccinate 10 patients daily, should not request the Moderna vaccine.
- Weekly pre-book requests should account for first doses only. If allocations are made, no further action is needed to request second doses. These will be automatically shipped when due.
- Weekly pre-book requests close every Wednesday at 12 PM (Noon), EST.
- Requests do not guarantee an allocation will be made.
Refer to our step-by-step guide on how to pre-book COVID-19 vaccine in Florida SHOTS HERE.