Electronically certified DH Form 680s are the most efficient way to document required immunizations.
Simplify Your Recordkeeping.
- Immunization status and DH Form 680s accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Downloadable electronically certified DH Form 680s (allowed by Administrative Rule 64D-3.046 F.A.C.)
- Reduced time, costs, and workloads during peak enrollment periods
- Access to new and transfer students’ immunization records between school districts statewide
- Religious exemption status verification to facilitate exclusion from school during an outbreak
Enroll for View-Only Access
Sign up for a free account to view shot records and certified DH Form 680s in Florida SHOTS. Do not enroll for view-only access if you administer vaccines.
Enroll for Full Access
School nurses who administer vaccines may have a full-access account to enter patient and shot data and view immunization records already in the system.
Find Required Shots
Florida law requires that all children receive vaccines protecting against diphtheria, tetanus, polio, measles, mumps, rubella, and other diseases for child care center or school attendance.
Check out some quick tips and a basic training video to help you learn about and use your Florida SHOTS account. Be sure to select the correct “Quick Tips” for your type of account view-only or full access.
- Download Quick Tip for View-Only Accounts.
- Download Quick Tips for Full-Access Accounts.
- View Florida SHOTS 101 to learn the basics of logging into your Florida SHOTS account and navigating the menu items. This video covers view-only and full-access accounts.