Florida SHOTS makes it easier to keep up with your child’s immunization history—even when moving or switching doctors.
Go on Record with Florida SHOTS.
- Provides an accurate and official immunization history; available whenever and wherever your doctors need it
- Easy DH Form 680 retrieval — required for schools, camps, and child care centers
- Keeps all of your child’s shot records on a confidential and secure site
- Alerts healthcare providers when immunizations may be due or overdue
- Prevents unnecessary duplicate immunizations
- Provides healthcare providers with current recommendations and information on new vaccines
Get Your Child’s DH Form 680
Get an accurate and official copy of your child’s Florida Certification of Immunization (DH Form 680), needed for child care and K-12!
Find Required Shots
Florida law requires that all children receive specific vaccines for child care center and school attendance.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Florida SHOTS?
- Can my child attend school without immunizations?
- How can I get health insurance for my child?
Immunization Providers in Florida SHOTS
Search by zip code or telephone number for a list of participating immunization providers in Florida SHOTS and the Vaccines for Children (VFC) program.
County Health Department Locations
Looking for your closest county health department? View contact information and locations listed by county.
Vaccines for Children Program
The Vaccines for Children Program (VFC) helps families by providing vaccines at no cost to parents of eligible children. Find answers to common questions about VFC, such as whether your child qualifies.
If a parent chooses to opt-out of Florida SHOTS, his or her child's shot records will not be accessible in the system. Florida SHOTS provides opt-out forms in English, Spanish, and Creole.