Healthcare provider personnel who are designated Florida SHOTS "Local Org Administrators" can now register for Meaningful Use Stage 3 within Florida SHOTS. Providers attesting for MU Stage 3 must demonstrate bi-directional exchange with query/response (QBP/RSP message) capability as well as the submission of VXU messages consistent with CDC's 2.5.1 release 1.5 version of the HL7 Implementation Guide for immunization messaging.
Complete the steps that follow to register for Meaningful Use Stage 3 within Florida SHOTS. You must register for Stage 3 even if you have previously registered for Meaningful Use Stage 1 or Stage 2.
- Step 1: Log in to your Florida SHOTS account.
- Step 2: Select “Meaningful Use” from the Florida SHOTS menu.
- Step 3: Select "Stage 3" from the menu.
- Step 4: Follow steps 1 through 5 listed on the “Meaningful Use Stage 3 – Registration of Intent” page.
- Step 5: Fill in the required blue fields on the “Registration of Intent” form and click “Submit.”