Introducing: Expanded Real-Time
YOUR GO-TO RESOURCE FOR FLORIDA SHOTS™
Florida SHOTS, the state’s online immunization registry, includes an array of tools designed to make securely tracking immunizations and administering them on the correct schedule as seamless as possible.
The system’s functionality is continually expanding, so we’ve provided this site specifically to support Florida SHOTS’ users with real-time information, training, and resources.
This support includes:
- Meaningful use confirmation for Florida’s immunization providers
- Short, downloadable training guides with screenshots, like our popular Florida SHOTS Quick Tips series
- Webinars to help healthcare providers learn how to use new functionality
- A blog that is continually updated with the current registry information and tips categorized by topic
- Participating software companies in our Florida SHOTS certified providers data upload program
- Data upload information and forms for healthcare and software providers
- Physician resources to help practices inform patients about Florida SHOTS
Looking for the latest ways to maximize the tools in Florida SHOTS? You’ve come to the right place.