Did you know that the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) recently released the 2017 immunization schedules for children, adolescents, and adults? Click HERE to access the schedules and HERE to download a poster with the updated childhood and adolescent immunization schedule for your practice.
Participants will learn how to run immunization coverage reports in Florida SHOTS and conform to AFIX standards. We will cover all of the updated features that you can use to help keep your patients up-to-date for all necessary childhood and adolescent vaccinations.
Private provider sessions:
- Thursday, September 8, 12:00 pm
- Wednesday, September 14, 12:30 pm *SPANISH
- Tuesday, September 20, 12:30 pm
We are excited to announce that we are updating the immunization coverage reports in Florida SHOTS to include adolescent patients! These new reports will allow you to assess your immunization coverage levels and keep your patients up-to-date for all necessary childhood and adolescent vaccinations.
Benefits of the new reports:
- Enhanced reports for both childhood and adolescent patients
- Providers now able to evaluate coverage for HPV, Tdap, and Meningitis, as well as all recommended and required childhood and adolescent vaccines
To learn more about the new reporting options, register for an “Assess Your Immunization Coverage Levels” live training session.
Register Your Office
(All times listed are Eastern time.)