Parental Opt-Out Form
You do not need to complete any form to participate in Florida SHOTS.
If you include your child’s record in Florida SHOTS, your healthcare provider will:
- Have access to an automated, updated immunization history for your child through the convenience of Florida SHOTS
- Be able to provide an automated immunization form, needed for school or day care entry and attendance
- Receive an automated reminder from Florida SHOTS records for immunizations that are due
- Have an automated notification that your child has experienced an adverse event to a specific shot or that your child has a contraindication to a vaccine
Florida is an opt-out state. If you choose to opt out, your child’s record will not be accessible through Florida SHOTS. You will have to send a written request to opt your child back into the registry.
- Parent Letter and Opt-Out Decision Form
- Opt-Out Form in English
- Opt-Out Form en Español
- Opt-Out Form in Creole