Ever wonder how many VFC-eligible shots your office administered? With Florida SHOTS you can answer that question with a few clicks. The “Vaccine Utilization Report” prints an up-to-date report that you can tailor by date, vaccine type, service location, and VFC program component.
The “Vaccine Utilization Report” captures:
- Vaccine type
- Date given
- Patient demographics
- Manufacturer and lot number
- VFC eligibility type
- Service provider
- CPT code
To access the report:
- Go to the “Reports” menu.
- Click on “Vaccine Utilization.”
- Enter the date range.
- Select vaccine type(s) desired to appear.
- Select “Client Detail” as the “Report Format” to view and print the report.
- Select “Excel File – downloaded” as the “Report Format” to download the report as an Excel file.
- Click “Generate Vaccine Usage Report” to run the report.
For step-by-step instructions with screenshots on this report and other tips for entering VFC shot records into Florida SHOTS, download the “VFC Dose Accountability Quick Tips.”